Permafrost Hollows can change you, no
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
it's important that keen doesn't feel pressured either way. if she chooses to stay with us i want her to be sure that it's what she wants and to know that i would not be opposed to her visiting her family or them visiting her here. but wintersbane could talk to her a bit more about it in detail if she wanted options. she's still a cub and wintersbane — softer around cubs than he was anyone else — is inclined to follow his paternal instinct because of it. alternatively, if she wants to go home then we'll help her get there safely. wintersbane says determinedly.

topic of keen, predictably, led into a similar branch off topic. breeding season and if he desired anyone they'd recruited. it was a bit awkward, admittedly, to talk to another man about who he desired. wintersbane'd never really spoken about that kind of thing to anyone before, keeping those types of things private and close to his chest. possibly, he replies with nonchalant gruffness, as if to hide his lack of comfort in talking about this sort of thing. but both parties should be in agreements to it and i'm not real sure that cubs are what we need right now. are there enough of us to care for them? will there be enough of us? of course there was time to soothe these worries and put them to bed. his mind could change, or it could be all primal instinct and he wouldn't think about the consequence at all — it wouldn't be the first time.

and, wintersbane begins his admittance with a clear of his throat. i might've already sired cubs with a woman from one of the coastal packs. i had her twice ...but i don't know if there were any others before, between or after me. for all wintersbane knew elixir could've had several sperm donors. the first time was heat of the moment but the second time was pure gluttony on my part. i should've been smarter about it ...but either way i don't expect to ever know if i fathered her cubs. even if he had letting them to elixir's pack was probably better. they were established and taking them away from their mother was out of the question. though wintersbane absolutely desired to be a father he had to think about what was best for his potential cubs. their needs were much more important than what he wanted.
Messages In This Thread
can change you, no - by Derg - January 17, 2019, 02:09 PM
RE: can change you, no - by Sitala - January 17, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: can change you, no - by Derg - January 20, 2019, 08:12 AM
RE: can change you, no - by RIP Wintersbane - February 20, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: can change you, no - by Derg - February 20, 2019, 05:31 PM
RE: can change you, no - by RIP Wintersbane - February 20, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: can change you, no - by Derg - February 21, 2019, 10:03 AM
RE: can change you, no - by RIP Wintersbane - February 23, 2019, 04:51 AM
RE: can change you, no - by Derg - February 23, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: can change you, no - by RIP Wintersbane - February 24, 2019, 05:13 AM
RE: can change you, no - by Derg - February 25, 2019, 01:40 PM