Arrow Lake darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
he was assured of vonn's habitual trustworthiness and bid adieu in nearly the same breath, and stigmata would have been content to remain quiet and let her leave without so much as a "congratulations, you made it" if she had not been suddenly overcome with a case of the weak knees. the warhound stilled, preparing himself for a long night, when she turned quite simply and asked for relief from her long journey.

it took everything in him not to roll his eyes at the celestial twin, perhaps just as needy as her brother - if not more beautiful - but he had no reason to refuse her, especially given the lengths she had gone through to keep her word about visiting. this, coupled with the fact he could further gain vonn's servitude favor by assisting his own flesh and blood, made him sigh in relent. "you may stay but for a single day," he agreed gruffly. "i have had enough of wolves staying here without belonging to me, and i fear your own brother has taken most of my generosity with him." the wolf snorted, and motioned for her to follow.

"come to the trees, if you can make it. you may rest here."
Messages In This Thread
RE: darling you're wild eyed, empty & tongue tied - by Stigmata - January 20, 2019, 09:23 PM