Duck Lake and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Ruenna let her breath out slowly, and the emotion behind her eyes shifted from curiosity to resolution. "My birthpack was itinerant," Rue imparted, something akin to nostalgia edging into her voice. She met Thorn's gaze with comprehension. He would not need to explain further-- she knew well that feeling he had been attempting to describe. Travel had a way of connecting wolves like nothing else Rue had ever experienced. It made sense to her that the wolves of Diaspora were already close, if they all possessed the adventurer's heart. 

For a third time Ruenna had been reminded of her roots in Red fern Glade, and it would seem this time was the charm. "Your offer is compelling, Thorn. Far more compelling than what I've seen here in the Creek, truthfully." An errant thought of Soltero flickered across Rue's mind, and she pushed it away. Okay, admittedly, whatever was taking place between her and the monochrome beta was compelling... but in Rue's logical brain she knew that one attractive, sweet man does not by himself make a home. 

"I'll tie up my loose ends in the Creek, and meet you back here in the morning." A complicated emotion sparked behind Rue's eyes-- one that paired optimism and excitement with heartache and apprehension. It was an emotion with which Rue used to be quite familar, and truly, was well-known by all migrant wolves.
Messages In This Thread
and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 27, 2019, 01:52 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 27, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 09:40 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 27, 2019, 10:39 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 27, 2019, 10:58 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 08:02 AM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 09:56 AM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 28, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 28, 2019, 11:50 PM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Thorn - January 29, 2019, 11:33 AM
RE: and every day i'd save a quarter of my pay - by Ruenna - January 30, 2019, 10:26 AM