Sunbeam Lair you yes you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
Her heart, at this moment, froze with uncertainty. She could not imagine that there was a good reason for another — especially one so dark and hulking — to be so close to her, especially while she slumber. It was such an intimate action, that who would even dare? For a brief second, the idea flashed through her mind that this was Dakarai’s ghost, come to exact some perturbed sort of vengeance upon her from beyond the grave… but the man’s presence was far too real, and far too commanding, and even though she lay helpless and innocuous upon the ground, she found she wasn’t afraid of this stranger. 

It was when she heard his voice that she recognized him. Some time had passed since she had found the General prowling upon her borders, seeking information of what lay inside; seeking information about her. He had disturbed and perturbed her, ruffling a dove’s feathers in a way that no one had dared to do in quite a while, if not ever. Here, he continued to do it again. A man without decency, a gruff soul that operated from a place of domination. It was so starkly different from philosophies she subscribed to that he could almost be considered fascinating — like a venomous snake, who’s rattle drew her closer, instead of warning her of the danger. 

“I am not one who strays,” the woman appealed to him. “for all the gods’ creation is my home.” The shrouded sylph did not like to be so vulnerable around him, but there was no other way for her to be. If he decided to end her, there were nothing she could do to stop him. Despite her defenselessness, she was not a victim, so she pulled herself atop willowy, sleepy limbs and danced away to put another foot or so between them. There was something that kept her from leaving the situation entirely, though she could not put a finger on it.“You are far too familiar,” the argent dove advised while watching him carefully.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
you yes you - by Olive - February 07, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - February 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 10, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 27, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - April 26, 2019, 04:55 PM