Sunbeam Lair you yes you
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
The prophet watched as displeasure flashed across his face. At that, she felt strangely pleased and emboldened. He said that he indeed did have the right to be so familiar — a wonderfully stigmata sentiment if there ever was one — and Olive smiled and gave a small snicker. His tough act was strangely endearing to her, as it did come off quite authentic for the general, whereas it felt so false for so many others.

“Oh yes, I do understand,” she teased. “Everything that lives in all the world is subject to your claim and no other wolf is allowed to enjoy your dominion besides you. Everything is always…” the druid lowered her head and glowered at him in a not-unwelcome manner. “…always for you.” Then she raised a suggestive brow, daring him to say it wasn’t an ironic truth.

Then she turned her head, trying to speak matter-of-factly.
“But I know you will not harm me,” she glanced over her shoulder, perhaps with the unintended meaning that there were other things in the world that might.“So I must continue on my way. I am… expected at home. My wives will be waiting.”
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
you yes you - by Olive - February 07, 2019, 09:50 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - February 15, 2019, 03:09 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - February 16, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 09, 2019, 08:24 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 10, 2019, 04:21 AM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - March 27, 2019, 09:17 PM
RE: you yes you - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 08:49 PM
RE: you yes you - by Stigmata - April 26, 2019, 04:55 PM