Kildeer Rest real gods require blood
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
last post for me & wintersbane! feel free to archive with your post! <3

as far as ursidae went, wintersbane had no real knowledge about them, nor experience with them apart from the moment that had came to pass; and he defers to derg's advice on it. don't let their caches build up and keep the borders strong with their scent. both sounded feasible enough to accomplish. admittedly, the vartija were yet to become many but they had a strong core of followers and eventually others would come to follow and fall in line. it was a slow race but wintersbane would rather build it up with patience then have it attract interest and burn out like a star that was always destined to die.

so then that's what we do. keep our caches in check and make sure our borders are strong. strength was in numbers, true, but a handful of warriors with nothing to lose could also do plenty of damage. well, wintersbane draws a bit disappointed. that hunt was a bust before it even began, he frowns and then steels his shoulders with an errant shrug. i'm think i'm going to return to the hollow, maybe do a patrol. he casts a weary and forlorn look at where the bear had thundered out of the trees now in the far distance.

couldn't be too careful, right?
Messages In This Thread
real gods require blood - by RIP Wintersbane - February 20, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by Derg - March 01, 2019, 11:23 AM
RE: real gods require blood - by ThE nArRaToR - March 01, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by RIP Wintersbane - March 01, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by Derg - March 01, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by RIP Wintersbane - March 03, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by Derg - March 03, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: real gods require blood - by RIP Wintersbane - March 08, 2019, 03:52 AM
RE: real gods require blood - by Derg - March 10, 2019, 09:36 AM
RE: real gods require blood - by RIP Wintersbane - March 10, 2019, 03:15 PM