Permafrost Hollows you cannot swallow a life that large
1,335 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Master Warrior
their distance from the more populated regions of the wilds brings with it it's own concern, voiced by derg and now faeryn. concerns that, despite his confidence that it would have to eventually work in their favor, wintersbane has not entirely dismissed. he's had them himself, after all. it has it's pros and it's cons certainly; and for the moment the pros far outweighed the cons in his mind. if it looked like it would not he was not beyond relocating. for now, he wasn't too willing to give up the taiga and it's perks of being the lone ( forming ) pack in it's region.

he offers a soft hum of acknowledgement and a small nod meant to communicate 'i'm glad you're settling well' or something of a similar effect. anyone is welcome to assist with recruitment. he tells faeryn simply. when i was the recruiter of blackfeather woods, that wasn't the complete truth but even now, in the wake of it all, he still feels a bound loyalty to the dark brotherhood. it is, in part, why he still wears the blood-red paw print upon his shoulder. i had more failures than successes. of course, circumstances are vastly different. the vartija doesn't have secrets, for one. he continues with a cheeky little grin that tugs at the edges of his lips.

so far, i've had more luck recruiting for the vartija. which was promising, in his personal opinion, considering the vartija was a ...lot more personal to him and not just because he was it's sotaherra. it was interwoven with everything that kept lotte's memory alive, the full embrace of his proud tundrian ancestry.
Messages In This Thread
you cannot swallow a life that large - by RIP Wintersbane - February 21, 2019, 06:08 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 21, 2019, 06:28 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 21, 2019, 07:06 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by RIP Wintersbane - February 21, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 22, 2019, 09:34 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - February 23, 2019, 01:11 PM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - March 03, 2019, 07:01 AM
RE: you cannot swallow a life that large - by Faeryn - March 04, 2019, 12:57 PM