Hushed Willows the cold-blooded moon [festival]
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
When shadows shifted back at her, she raised her head and flared her nostrils to test the winds. Searching for anything ahead, she soon pulled herself to a quiet stop. The Moonspearian was still feeling very out of her element here so low, although knew well enough to expect others when it felt like most the Teekon wilds had come to congregate here.. but in a second's breath of such matching scent, she realized this was not only a stranger to her, but one of the hosts too. Now she kept this carefully in mind, smoothing a reflexive rise of a hackle with the notion and moving on ahead.

Ame's poise was natural, life-long, and she blinked away some of her squint's ugliness. Though her tail hung slack, she kept about a proud headset, shoulders back, but still looking half ready for motion, somehow. My apologies, she said first and nodded her nose down towards her new company. I am Ame, of Moonspear, she did provide since she was in company such as hers, and wondered what it may mean for one of theirs like Lily. Olive and her strange little family had been among her and Charon's lot once, so Ame only knew her, distantly enough. It had been only short-lived in her grand scheme.

But, she had been enjoying the scenery, and didn't entirely intend to stop. It is quite the forest, and very generous of you all to share it like this, she said, watchful of her, and all.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 03, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 06, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 27, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:38 AM