Hushed Willows the cold-blooded moon [festival]
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
Oh yes, she nodded, it was beautiful, and Lily's days to roam as she pleased would return to her in due time. She had always hated those days tethered to one place too, and it wasn't making her miss it any, despite Charon's insistence. Thankfully they grow quickly, but do cherish it too, she offered more in support of her future explorations more than the downsides to whelping. Amekaze was not envious of what she was in store for, from the greedy mouths and prodding feet, but come the long balmy days of summer, the matron had a feeling she could be free once again should all go well for her and the young ones.

Before she could remark on their stargazing opportunity tucked here amidst the trees, or even question its finer details, she mentioned Korei of all wolves. Her ears definitely perked. A name as that one, and the mention of the stars.. there could be no other who fit the description so well. Ame was accordingly quiet as that set in, and a fondness came creeping whether she liked it to or not. She listened keenly for any piece of detail Lily may unknowingly drop, and, well, at least she had not gone off and died immediately after leaving them it seemed. Ah, it is good she took that love elsewhere with her. She grew up on Moonspear--my daughter, the mother provided, but had not missed the past tense in Lily's words, which worried her in a way she did not put to words exactly. Her very first daughter was a delicate, contradicting subject.

I have not seen her in some time, I hope the road has been kind to her, she said, sternly avoiding the notion that their parting had not been on the best of terms, but likely it had been what she had needed. She still loved her as a mother would, but Korei had made it difficult and distance made it impossible to know right where they stood anymore.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 03, 2019, 02:49 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 03, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 06, 2019, 02:36 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 07, 2019, 03:36 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 20, 2019, 12:02 AM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 21, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - March 24, 2019, 11:11 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Lily - March 27, 2019, 06:40 PM
RE: the cold-blooded moon [festival] - by Amekaze - April 03, 2019, 01:38 AM