Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Unlucky for Ibis (or maybe not?) she was really bad with directions, so her sprint was actually meant to be in the right direction; yet it wasn't, as Treason pointed out. But all she heard was the woman shouting her name - and afterwards, whatever she said was lost to the woods. Ibis felt like she was in the clear as soon as she was out of ear-shot but she kept on sprinting. Her heart was racing; she felt like kind of a twit, but she'd done her best to be nice to the stranger who was replacing her mother and after all was said and done, she felt pretty good about it. Maybe she'd try again some other time, but for now she was happy to feel the wind on her face and lose track of herself within the dark of the Hollow.
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 27, 2019, 12:45 AM