Lost Creek Hollow when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Hunting? That wasn't part of her repetoire. Maybe because she had grown up with a bunch of hippie-dippie pacifists, or more than likely she just hadn't had the need to hunt with so many adults around to do it for her. She never wondered where her own food came from and that was definitely a problem she'd have to confront later in life. Or maybe today, depending on what they gathered together.

Nesting? Like — like birds nests? Ibis frowned. She didn't want to take any nesting material from the cute birds in the area just for Treason; that would take a lot of nests! What did wolves need nests for anyway? But toys would be good. I had a toy when I was really little, she meant when she was much younger obviously since she would always be one of the smallest wolves on record, oops, but I found it when I was diggin' one day. I dunno what we could find now. I'm... I'm too new to this place, and I don't think a pile of sticks would be a good thing to give as a gift. It was the only thing she could think of.

That left the last option - hunting. But the concept of animal skin was too strange, so she didn't even bring it up.
Messages In This Thread
when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Bat - March 19, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: when the neighbors shout, turn it up some more - by Ibis (Ghost) - April 03, 2019, 09:36 PM