Hushed Willows I keep an eye on the chamber door
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
this slipped right by me!

Happy and growing fat with babies, Olive cheerfully patrolled the entrance and borders of Elysium. It was a small opening, for Elysium was a grove nestled against the foot of cliffs and fed by the mountain’s runoff, so the work was made easier for her. She did not patrol against wolves so much as she wished to know who was coming and who was leaving — maintaining open borders did not ensure their safety, in fact in many ways, it put it at risk. The Shakti women attempted to stymie this by… simply keeping tabs on everything. Yeah, that would do the trick.

She found a newcomer easily, exhausting beneath one of the sanctuary’s first willows. She did not become alarmed — in fact, her curiosity piqued and she strode forth with purposefully  heavy steps so that he might be alerted of her arrival. He was welcome here, anyone was, but she wished to know the nature of his arrival. Perhaps he was needing of help.

When she got much closer, the druid found that his scent was familiar. It was briny and strong, reminding her easily of Aure.
“You come from the coast?” she inquired without a proper introduction, surprised by this fact. Now, what had she found here? Was Drageda okay? Didn't matter now, these things could wait, if this boy wanted it to. “Come, come in… Rest and know that you are safe.” the shrouded sylph cooed sweetly, placing a nose against his shoulder in quiet solidarity.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Ephraim - March 25, 2019, 05:07 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Olive - March 28, 2019, 09:44 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Ephraim - April 03, 2019, 09:29 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Olive - April 12, 2019, 05:52 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Ephraim - April 24, 2019, 10:38 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Olive - April 28, 2019, 10:00 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Ephraim - May 02, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: I keep an eye on the chamber door - by Olive - May 11, 2019, 04:37 PM