Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
The borders were now less appealing.  After the two new joiners, Treason had decided that was plenty of excitement for her and maybe she'd just stick to the center of the territory unless something interesting dragged her towards the edges.  A little earlier in the day she'd done some tracking and had wandered her way past a rabbit warren, but not only were the occupants well out of reach, but she wasn't in the mood to chase them.

Instead she was just wandering the core of the territory, checking out caches and mentally bookmarking anything else that she hadn't paid much attention to lately. Of course, no matter what she did today, it would probably end with her scarfing down a good amount of food from somewhere, as she was close enough to the end of her pregnancy that she was basically always ravenous.  Treason had better enjoy her last bit of freedom before she got leashed to the den for a while...
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM