Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Treason was never on what most people would consider "their best behavior" but all things considered, she'd been pretty tame -- it was usually pretty clear when she was pushing limits because then the pale devil looked more like the Cheshire Cat.  It didn't exactly bode well that Liffey couldn't seem to tolerate even this level.

She scoffed and gave her a brief sort of over-the-glasses look. Really?  Other teachers?  Was she going to send him to some sort of exchange school for wolves because she was pretty damn sure that if he wanted to fight, there were a grand total of two people who were qualified to teach... Wonder who those folks were.  Hell, even if she believed that there were other teachers available, they weren't anywhere nearby -- Elysium was all flowers and nonsense, Easthollow seemed pretty soft as well, Diaspora was about as trustworthy as thin ice, and.. Uh.  What other packs were there?  That creek pack kept to themselves.  Was she gonna go beg Moonspear, or dump her kid halfway across the map wherever the rest of her family was?  Whatever.  She could make up wolves all she wanted.  Treason would live in reality with the rest of the sane folk.

Still, she didn't think that was even worth gracing with a comment.  Treason was in the right, as always, and it was Liffey's loss, not hers.  Then there was a slight shift in her usually neutral expression -- a hint of disappointment as Liffey's final comments put her earlier ones in a different light.  This whole time, had Liffey just been doing her best to subtly look down her nose at Treason?  Seriously?  Liffey had stepped down because of her children, and now did that make her a martyr or something?  Whatever.  Treason would make sure Liffey knew her place if this attitude continued.  But she would give her the most sincere "I don't know why you'd suggest that at all" tone she could muster, I don't think I have to worry.   The one who stomped off was frequently the one who lost, and Treason would remain polite. Fare well.  So.. What was she doing again? Hm.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM