Moonstone Quarry [NaWOWriMo] But I have been to the… Smoon...
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
All Welcome 
3. Your toon is/has been abducted by aliens. Moonworld inspired by and loosely based on J.R.R.Tolkien's "Roverandom"

How many puppies have been to the moon? As of today - exactly one, but perhaps there were more to come. Elfie had been playing happily on his own, pretending that twisted piece of root was a fearsome enemy that needed to be vanquished, when another puppy had appeared suddenly before him. I forgot to mention that it also happened at night-time (dreams have flexible logic). It was a girl with a glistening alabaster white coat, dark blue eyes and a pair of antennas on her head and had three tails instead of one. 

"Wo-o-o-ow..." Elfie fell on his bum and stared unashamedly at the girl before him. He was too small to realize this, but he had met his first crush. And an alien for that matter. She seemed to be very interested in his toy and after Elfie had shown it off proudly, the two of them played for a long time. Until moon came out from the cover of the clouds, shone brightly at the two kids, forming sort of a path. 

Elfie's newly found friend smiled at him and beckoned him to follow her. She set her paws on the moon-path with ease and began to lope upwards. Without much hesitation, Elfie followed his girlfriend and up and up and up they went, until they reached the moon itself.
Messages In This Thread
[NaWOWriMo] But I have been to the… Smoon... - by Merlin - April 01, 2019, 02:10 PM