Moonspear syakki kamuy
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
His rumbles swung her ears, but that was perhaps more expected of him than the string of words to come just from her simple ask. Considering he had been gone, she still had a lot to refresh about him even if he may always be her flesh and blood. But of course his voice was just on that line between familiar and not, always a touch of a surprise with it in the first place. She knew generally enough of his proposition with his father, so could understand why.. but it didn't mean it felt quite right to her. Maybe still new, or maybe she missed trying to understand his type of savage silence's little nuances.

Deer trail is fresh. I have not been.. up, she admitted, though it wasn't how she wanted it to be and she only half bit back the sigh that followed. Before Charon's pressures escalated, and Hydra's flux, it had offered its plenty and she had comfortably roved. But, she had been distant to the heights, so that small part of her felt torn and pulling towards the skies, although she knew a warmer trail to be a fresher one--and they may find more siblings near and along the way, so towards the lowlands was their best bet.

Still, any potential plans or hunts or otherwise aside, she sidestepped enough to reach herself closer to him and his path to brush shoulders--briefly, before pulling away with a sweep in her stride. She rumbled low and fond as she turned away to say, in the distinct, watchful quiet of her own, that she had missed him and was relieved he had come back.. especially now, storms afoot. Ame moved towards the spotty trail she had kept, and pressed on it, though kept an ear aimed for her son.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
syakki kamuy - by Amekaze - April 10, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 11, 2019, 12:28 AM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Amekaze - April 15, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Revui (Ghost) - April 22, 2019, 04:23 PM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Amekaze - April 28, 2019, 02:24 AM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Revui (Ghost) - May 03, 2019, 10:14 PM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Amekaze - May 22, 2019, 01:36 AM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Revui (Ghost) - May 22, 2019, 12:31 PM
RE: syakki kamuy - by Amekaze - June 05, 2019, 01:50 AM