Silverlight Terrace her collars of the moonshine's watery beams
2,114 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Tactician
Warrior
A long time since I have heard that name, she nodded slowly and decided to leave it at that for now. The recollections were old, the finest details of it faded to time but once, at the tranquil lake, there had been another. Dark fur, indigo eyes--a becoming woman, enough to catch Ame's scrutinizing eye for the day. It had been long ago, and maybe roughly, she fit this bill.

Then after, over the ages, always had she heard tricklings of their kinds now and again, maybe a similar shimmer of a coat then and there. The name cropped up occasionally, too, but rarely did she find a great need to concern herself much with them and theirs.

As for her Moonspear lot, she flicked an interested ear. Hopefully they behaved themselves, with whatever business you had with them.. she replied, though with the hint of a wry grin for her definition of good behavior didn't align to every picture of it--but lately, she couldn't help it--not with one very important Moonspear wolf on a distracting tirade of misbehavior unmatched. But beyond that, of course she would claim one of her darkly-cloaked daughters without hesitation, though it hardly mattered which one. She did rightfully guess it was Hydra, the focal point of the trio most days after all, and Ame's chosen successor in a great many ways. Still, Ame did hope to peer a little more at length into what this stranger did know about her family, or her home. She is that telling? I am not surprised, All three were but then again, she had stamped many of her offspring in their individual own way. They were just the most blatant, perhaps.
[Image: 5ifpFkc.png?1]
i want to bleed in the 「r a i n
Messages In This Thread
RE: her collars of the moonshine's watery beams - by Amekaze - June 18, 2019, 02:26 AM