Wapun Meadow caligulove
all creation myths need a devil
445 Posts
Ooc —
Tracker
Master Tactician
ask and you shall receive! i needed more tracking threads, so i'm glad i caught this

stigmata did not often come down from the mountains, and rising sun valley in particular was an area he largely avoided, but it could not be helped that he was intensely familiar with these placid lowlands and the quarry it housed. he wouldn't let emotions sully a chance to feed himself or drive meandering herds towards the lake for his family - so it was an opportunistic hound that trailed the ungulates into the sunken green meadow. an objective writ in his very steps.

he was quietly rounding the herd to chase them back the way he'd come, when he spotted a single, brown bear of a she-wolf ahead, loitering slightly closer to the herd's peripheral than himself. he paused to try and sniff her out, finding this fairly easy to do from his position downwind of her, but after determining she carried the packscent of swiftcreek, decided that their goals could not be common.

the general padded onward, keeping the stranger in the corner of his eye as he proceeded to take up position on the easternmost front of the herd.
Messages In This Thread
caligulove - by Juria - May 02, 2019, 08:58 PM
RE: caligulove - by Stigmata - May 05, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: caligulove - by Juria - May 05, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: caligulove - by Stigmata - May 13, 2019, 08:02 PM