Sun Mote Copse you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Y'hear that people? Penn is the GOOD child. And it's not just because he's played by the same character who plays his mom (wait I'm a person, not a character... oh well). It's because he was legit the best one. Sure, Avery was the prettiest. Sugar was the cutest and Crow would probably be the strongest. But Penn or Pox or Foxegrine or whatever the crap they would end up calling him on any given day would always be the best.

Maybe it was his complete confidence in this fact that made him behave himself so well during his birth and in the days to follow. His confidence in being the best had placated him into being good, which had earned him the title of the good child, which had in turn made him the best. That's some self-fulfilling prophecy shit right there. But whatever the case, Penn was more than happy to exit the womb once his minutes-older brother got his obnoxious ass out of the way. And once he became part of the world, he was more than happy to be cleaned up, smushed against his siblings, smushed against his mother, and then smushed against his mother's teets for some noms.

Life was going to be good. Penn Blackthorn had complete confidence in that too.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you keep this up and this won't be the last plug i pull. - by Penn - May 05, 2019, 12:03 PM