Heron Lake Plateau he's chatting with my rare coin guy.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig didn’t lift his head from the ground as Towhee approached, but did strain his eyes to peek hopefully up at her. But only like a little hopeful... he was still very grumpy with her previous lack of attention and she needed to be aware of what a disappointment she was. I mean, she needed to learn better obedience after all.

The moment she began to speak, though, Fig was up and barreling after her with his little tail wagging along with him. He didn’t know what her words meant, but any sound at all from her was invitation enough. He liked the outside and wanted to explore it more, so he was more than happy to drop his petulance and bounce merrily about in her footsteps.

The boy paused to watch as Aunt Mommy leaked on the ground before him. He sniffed at the wet spot she had left behind curiously because he’s a dog and that’s one of the icky things they do. He then trotted up to her side, squatted, and took a nice long pee while smiling up at her as though she was going to be SO HUGELY PLEASED with him for doing what she just had.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 05, 2019, 10:08 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 07, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Figment - May 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 09, 2019, 09:10 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 13, 2019, 04:42 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 18, 2019, 09:30 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - May 21, 2019, 01:29 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Fennec - May 24, 2019, 12:59 PM
RE: he's chatting with my rare coin guy. - by Towhee - June 03, 2019, 07:56 PM