Hushed Willows I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife

What happened next seemed to happen all at once. Her peace, which Olive though had been stated thoughtfully and considerately, was pulverized by the workings of tortured minds. Her words were written off as a threat — but which wasn’t the lilac mother the one who threatened to tear the faces off of her band of retarded rejects? — and before she had the chance to refute such an inane accusation, there was a flash of red fur and Olive knew she should should brace for impact.

But — why?! This was her home, and these heathens were not going to ruin her paradise by force or inadvertent resource consumption. Olive had never felt hatred before, but at that moment, she hated this family. It wasn’t logical, because she was outnumbered. It wasn’t ethical, because they were a group of wolves in pain. Gritting her teeth, she darted out of Indra’s way and prepared to do something; anything. She would not be a victim today.

That was when a blackbird flew onto the scene, preparing to defend the sanctuary. Suddenly realizing what was at seek, the Shakti women now only wished for it to all stop. 
“No, stop! — Please!” she shouted, her voice cracking and straining with effort.  This was a scene out of a literal nightmare, and if it didn’t end in the next five seconds, the peaceful dove knew she would have to throw herself into the fray and also defend Lily, Elysium, and all the pups held within.
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
RE: I wanna believe that your faith in me is as strong as it was - by Olive - June 08, 2019, 01:43 PM