Stone Circle what's this feeling that i'm feeling?
201 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Young Leta was a curious cub. If she was not sleeping or eating, she was seeking to explore. It was late, this time, when Leta awoke—in the dead of night. Blinking sleep away, as she often did, she surveyed her surroundings with the sort of half-regard most sleepy children would. Her attention to detail was minimal at best, and nonexistent at worst. Moonlight spilled into the mouth of their den, and having never seen something quite like that at their doorstep, Leta rose to all fours and ambled in that direction. 

She sniffed at the pool of moonlight that seemed a very solid thing from where she stood. Dust-mites danced around and Leta snapped playfully at one, letting out a delighted noise and it twirled out of reach that became disappointed as she saw the direction it went. Well, when had that ever stopped her before? 

Wasting not a second more, Leta darted out—and when she snapped again at the dust-mite, and it spiraled upward, her attention upon it was lost as she, for the first time, saw stars. They were the most beautiful things she had ever seen, but she needed answers. Who usually had them? Mother and father, even if she did not understand them entirely (though she was beginning to—she was starting to recognize with more certanity that she was Leta, for instance, and that Clay was Clay and not West, and West was West... and so forth). 

First in her trajectory was her father. Leta crawled upon the mountainous man and moved to rouse him, nosing his chin gently. When her excitement was too much to bear, she gave @Greyback a dozen kisses (the usual way she woke her parents, when she was the first to rise and they still slept) before scampering to @Valette to do the very same. 

They had to see this.
Messages In This Thread
what's this feeling that i'm feeling? - by Leta - June 05, 2019, 12:07 AM
RE: what's this feeling that i'm feeling? - by Leta - June 10, 2019, 05:27 PM