Whitefish River Talk about backseat fishing
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Concern continues to consume him, especially when Chai’s happy mood seems to deflate before him. With one glance towards his three-legged companion, Evergreen steps further away from the river’s side with Chai. His ears flicking forward to her expectantly. Silence stretches, however, and these are one of the moments were Evergreen wishes he had the superpower of reading minds. An internal debate is certainly going on for the agouti woman.

“Well… I don’t think I am. Not now.”

He releases a breath he is unaware he was holding in, and quietly he nods his head—prompting her for details. Fortunately she made up her mind to tell him some of them. Evergreen sits, mirroring her posture and keeping close to Chai so their conversation could remain truly private between the both of them. With how she acts, he wants to make sure she knows he won’t be spilling anything to anyone else.

A frown pulls on Eve’s lips as Chai explains the sudden shift in personality in her former leader, assumedly influenced by a newer member. Mismatched green eyes narrow in thought. Rightfully so, she and two other members that had similar thoughts disappeared from the pack. Probably the best way to go about it, if he’s honest. It causes the least amount of conflict, and with any hope they would not be able to find any of them.

“I think you made the right choice,” he whispers, “If you weren’t comfortable with the change you were seeing… yeah, I would’ve left too, if I was you. It’s good that you weren’t alone, however. And uhm, you and your friends are welcome to stay here? I… I’ll help protect you guys if anyone comes around.”
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - May 22, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Síff - May 22, 2019, 02:39 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - May 28, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 12:17 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 05, 2019, 07:42 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 05, 2019, 09:06 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 10, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Chai - June 10, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Talk about backseat fishing - by Evergreen - June 24, 2019, 02:35 PM