Overture Downs Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She didn't know what to expect. Maybe he was a diamond in the rough and could match her pitch and quality right off the bat; more than likely he'd never tried to sing for any reason beyond howling at the border, if that.

When he did try, his voice was indeed flat. Ibis sort-of expected a whining quality to his voice, or something inconsistent, but aside from being the wrong sound it was surprisingly the opposite. He managed to hold the note for a few seconds before tapering off - a very good start.

See! If you practice you'll figure out what sounds right, what feels right. I um... I tried to mimic songbirds when I started, and they are definitely experts. If he really wanted to try and sing like her then maybe that could work for him too. 

Deep down Ibis knew he was just trying to appease her, so she didn't press the lesson beyond what she thought he'd be comfortable with. A small smile spread on her face and impeded any further tutoring. So, um... Besides spooking girls, what do you like to do for fun?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Feel quite clean in this new skin that we have grown. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 04, 2019, 10:29 PM