Altar of Twilight 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,'
lift me higher, let me look at the sun
893 Posts
Ooc —
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
This time the boy gave in, and while his answers were curt it was enough for Ira to see that Moonspear had a normal pack structure. Perhaps that's why her question seemed odd to him. Maybe Arcturus had never experienced a pack that ran differently.

He was quick to question her motives, and she could understand why. They barely knew each other, for all he knew she was collecting intel that could be used against him or his pack. That was the last thing on her mind however, she genuinely just wanted to learn more. With a quick nod, she decided to put his worries to rest. I'm only curious about you. She paused assessing his current reaction before spilling a growing thought on her mind, You seem to be rather obsessed with korei Julia.

Most likely to the boy's surprise, Korei had told her nothing about Moonspear or her past and whatever troubles had plagued all sides of their family. Whatever had happened sure was explosive, that's for sure. Perhaps Korei's fear to return had justification to it after all. You might not believe my words, and that's fine, but I travel alongside Korei blind. She gave me no information before we left, only that she desired company.
#DAA520 , pawprintIra's Playlist  3/20*, * = incomplete threads
Messages In This Thread
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 03, 2019, 12:09 AM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 05, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 01:54 AM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:03 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: 'don't wait for me, don't wait for mom,' - by Ira - June 08, 2019, 11:09 PM