Sun Mote Copse i know i have somewhat ghost-like features.
529 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Rannoch chuckled at the pup and lifted a paw to bat at him. Placated, Pox hopped back and forth as he attempted to nab it from the sky. He failed, repeatedly, but was distracted from it when he accidently bumped his hip against Avery, who had snuck up behind him. He whirled to glance backwards at her momentarily, then whirled again to step out of the way as Rannoch leaned down to greet Avery in his sweet, gentle, big ol' teddy bear manner.

With a huff, Pox grew bored. But with a thought, Pox grew excited. The adults were distracted now, which meant he might be able to sneak off to explore a little on his own. With a little wag of his tail, he did just that. He only went about a yard from them, but it still felt quite prolific to the pup. Finley kept track of him out of the corner of her eye, but her attention was shared still by Liffey. I hope that's Tiarnach for Lagan and not Colt because your uncle does not need his ego to get any better, she quipped in a tone that did not entirely mask how moved she was by how they'd chosen to name her grandson. Liffey laughed and nodded to confirm her son's namesake.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i have somewhat ghost-like features. - by Penn - July 12, 2019, 12:47 PM