Otter Creek Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath
THIS WHOLE WORLD IS ENDING, A NEW ONE BEGINS
326 Posts
Ooc — siv
wehhh sorry for the wait x:
rolls for fish catch (evens are success) — all tries here.

The push was met with little resistance as the Blackfeather wolf moved into place. The instructions, although busy with words to her primal mind, were clear enough. She would be the catcher while her partner herded the creatures down stream. Jakoul was not well versed in aquatic hunting but she could see its similarities to the land.

The first fish was little but a blur and somehow she had managed to strike fast enough. Jaws clamped hard into the scaly creature, puncture wounds to help end it. The taste was not one she appreciated enough so she wasted no time tossing her head to throw the fish onto shore where it would hopefully be appreciated by her partner later.

There were plenty more left, a constant hurried flash of scales underneath the water's frantic ripples. Mesmerized by the waters left her a bit slow the second time around. There was disappointment with the sting of water flooding her lungs as she had hastily aimed for something.

One last plunge into the waters would have her find success again. It squirmed — wiggled — far more than the previous one. In her attempts to miss being hit by the flailing body, she dropped it on the shore and watched as it anxiously floundered.
Messages In This Thread
Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 04:25 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 04:40 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 03, 2019, 05:22 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 03, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - June 07, 2019, 12:04 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Reiko - June 09, 2019, 12:09 PM
RE: Splish Splash I was Taking A Bath - by Jakoul - July 03, 2019, 11:11 AM