Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
There would be plenty of time to speculate about what would be the best choice of action as things became clear.  The pack wouldn't be the same, but that might be at least a little bit of a good thing -- it saved them all from some sort of showdown between Arbiter and Liffey, and she was pretty sure everyone knew that Arbiter would be the winner unless foul play was involved.

Arbiter followed close to his side, Mm. We'll have to see if they ever stop being a handful.  She'd make sure that Terance was the one to get the bulk of their attention right now.  A happy distraction, a family that wasn't going to be leaving any time soon.  The world was not entirely dark, they just had to find a way out of these new shadows.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - August 11, 2019, 06:06 PM