Hideaway Strath when i suggested maybe we don't bring the gun in, he was very obliging.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
I assume he has an adult of some sort with him so I hope this is cool lol Also, thread title is a quote from my father

Fig was way liking this border marking thing. Not only did you get to pee all over the place (which was super fun when you were a wolf pup), but you also got to run around like all day! The boy bounced ahead of his assigned caretaker, stuffing his nose into a hole he'd spotted in the tangled roots of a tree along their path, shouting a long "Hellooooooooooo!" into it. He giggled as he stood back up and glanced backwards to see if anyone was watching and appreciating how silly and adorable he was being. Then, he lifted his leg, and marked it as his. Because that was the other awesome part of this--Figment could apparently have literally everything he wanted, all he had to do was pee on it.

How fucking sweet is THAT?

Since I'm assuming @Fennec is nearby, Fig glanced around quickly to make sure he still had her in his sights before trotting merrily ahead to go find something else to explore and mark. All in all, this new pack thing was cool. The walk here had been SUPER long and exhausting, but now that he'd gotten some rest, he was down with this whole thing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.