Sun Mote Copse Dance-off, bro. Me and you.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Pack Activity 
@Weejay , @Avery , @Sugar Glider , @Penn , @Crow and our senior puppy @Maia . Adults are welcome too! Puppy chaos, no posting order, rounds every few days.

It had been very hot during the past few days. The air was thick and stuffy, the heat bearable only on early mornings and late evenings (either before or late after bed-time), therefore rendering life difficult and boring for a growing weed like Elfie. If he was not sleeping somewhere outside in the shade, he was cooped up with the rest of the family in the den. Which, frankly speaking, was getting too small and too crowded for his taste. Especially now, when every breeze was worth in gold.

One afternoon, however, the winds changed, heavy, dark clouds assembled and there was low rumbling heard. And as the first flash of lightening happened, Elfie got scared and darted right back to the den. There, lying in the safety of the darkness, he allowed only his muzzle to peer out. He watched the rain fall, the thunderstorm rage with awe in his eyes. Never before had he seen anything like this. And as it happens with such summer thunderstorms, half an our later it had done it's cause and moved on to terrorize some other place.

Elfie walked out of the den and peered around carefully. The landscape had not changed much, except - what was that - he lifted one paw, then the other and scrunched his nose. Wet. Eugh. He tried to shake it away, but it was not easy to balance his fat form on three legs. Therefore the next instant he plopped down in the middle of a puddle. A quiet splash, followed by an annoyed groan. "ARGHHH."
Messages In This Thread
Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 06, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 06, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 06, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 15, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 17, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 21, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 22, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 23, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 27, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - July 12, 2019, 10:39 AM