Hideaway Strath I could surrender but I'd just be pretending.
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
Asterism Grove. It was the first time Rue had heard the pack's name spoken aloud, and she committed it to memory. It seemed Phox hadn't really nailed down the specifics of his vision, or perhaps there simply weren't any. That was okay. Rue nodded her acceptance. Pack life was instinctive to wolves by and large. Complicated systems and intricate plans were unnecessary and in many cases, distracting from the overall goal of surviving and thriving.

Rue turned to Dingo as he jumped into the conversation once more. "Border defense! You?" Rue might have interpreted his surprised tone as derisive, had it not been for the man's genuine (seemingly genuine?) smile. "Sure," Rue confirmed with a small shrug. She would never claim fighting as her strong suit, but she was no coward. Especially with precious, young lives to protect inside these borders. 

"Sounds great," she agreed after hearing Dingo's suggestions. "Wherever you could use the help," she added, turning back to Phox for direction and approval. Catching some of Dingo's infectious enthusiasm, the young woman waved her tail hopefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I could surrender but I'd just be pretending. - by Ruenna - June 10, 2019, 07:50 PM