Whitefish River Give Me A Break!
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
@Ira! Let's go, show this little push over how to defend!

Lately as she has been meeting more and more of the Kaistleoki members, Reiko noticed one thing. There was a lot of healers, including herself. It was outstanding! However, with the amount of individuals specializing in one thing, she decided, after a long while of thinking, that perhaps she should expand her abilities and help out in other areas of the pack that may need someone to pick up the slack. 

One of which, with Speedy who was expecting, was fighters. Those who could defend the young, old, and all the more docile individuals who were not able to fight - like Reiko herself, currently. 

With her size and gentle nature, she was certain she wouldn't be able to fight like any professional, to fend off anyone who crosses their borders, but she had one set goal in mind at the very least. Be good enough to distract long enough for anyone she is defending to get away and perhaps get help. That's all she really needed.

Evergreen was so preoccupied with everything, and she has yet to meet the second Alpha of the pack. At least not officially and get to know one another, Ira. Evergreen and Ira seemed so close, it was nice to see the leaders get along so well and so it gave Reiko courage to go find her and request help in her journey to becoming a guardian of sorts.

Following wherever Ira's scent was strongest, Ira? Reiko wasn't the type to howl and wait to be found, she found it much more polite to seek the individual out and see if they were able to talk to her at the moment. Last thing she wanted was for them to drop what they were doing just to see what a howl was all about. Are you currently busy?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 04:32 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 12, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 12, 2019, 10:13 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 02:07 AM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 12:42 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Ira - June 13, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Give Me A Break! - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 02:50 PM