Ouroboros Spine surman suuhun
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Of course - the response brought a smile to her face. Mild, as worry still dug its claws into her very core. Thank you! Pressing to go, the one named Easy continued. She knew the male of all things, such a small world! And asked the most difficult question of all. I don't know, but I will try. With that, she was off in a flash. A wisp of white as she ran off in search of herbs, cobwebs perhaps as the wolf from before (@Cadeau) had shown the use of it, maybe honey if she could find some... and other herbs to dull the pain and infection. 

It all took perhaps a little over a half-hour - quick for a gathering, as she came back to the quickly made camp, all she found was a bunch of peppermints, slathered in honey - she herself didn't go without any bee stings, on her nose were a few visible new bumps and legs. She was quick at work, the leaves that held the most honey were spat onto the ground, careful to keep the sticky ooze on the top and clean. While the rest of the leaves she chewed them softly, choosing that chewing would be faster than any other option. It wasn't sanitary of course, but sanitation wasn't what she feared at this very moment. 

Once they were at the paste she desired, gently she deposited the herbs onto the male's wounds. Mind me asking who he is? Keeping her gaze on the male, she chose to make some talk with the one who knew him somewhat. Clasping the honey-drenched leave gently between her incisors, she placed it where the paste was added, pushing it with a paw to spread the paste and keep it there with the aid of the honey. It'll sting, but it'll keep him somewhat conscious I suppose.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2019, 12:43 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 13, 2019, 01:01 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 13, 2019, 03:22 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - June 13, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 18, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 22, 2019, 05:44 AM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - June 23, 2019, 12:34 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - June 24, 2019, 12:07 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by RIP Wintersbane - June 29, 2019, 05:10 AM
RE: surman suuhun - by Easy - July 11, 2019, 11:24 PM
RE: surman suuhun - by Reiko - July 17, 2019, 06:29 PM