Hideaway Strath you don't know the power of styrofoam.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
With each passing day, Fig Newton was growing bigger both in his body and in his mind. He had reached that age where he was still cute and all, but the length and skinniness of his limbs didn't match the bigness of his paws or his head so he was adorable, but disproportionately so. Fortunately, Fig had no real concept of his physical attractiveness, so that was all good with him. He mostly just liked that he was getting bigger, and he liked it very much when the grown ups told him he'd be as big as his father any day now. That was a #lifegoal right there, let me tell you.

As for his mind, that too was expanding as each day he learned more and more about the world around him and the creatures he shared it with. He was, of course, still prone to the silly assumptions and mistakes that came with being young, naive and unlearned. The best example of which I can think of would be the very thing the young boy was setting out to do that day. And this particular tale starts, as always, with @Fennec.

"Fenny! Fennyyyyy! C'mon Fenny!!" Fig pestered his sister with a prod and a nudge and another nudge and a couple more prods. He leaped backwards after each touch, knowing that eventually she would wake up and start swatting at him for being such an annoying pest. More than likely, she would still land a punch because she always did. Blind she may be, but slow was he. "Fenny c'mon, I wanna go get mom and dad some coots!" he informed her eagerly, his tail wagging as he anticipated the overwhelming excitement he was about to experience from his sister at this most brilliant of ideas he had come up with.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Figment - June 16, 2019, 12:03 PM
RE: you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Fennec - June 16, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Fennec - June 16, 2019, 07:49 PM
RE: you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Fennec - June 22, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Fennec - July 15, 2019, 12:05 PM
RE: you don't know the power of styrofoam. - by Fennec - July 23, 2019, 06:01 PM