Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the ghost had decided that he would venture out in search of his mother nearer to the coast. raleska, he knew, would go further inland than he dared to. he had promised to remain with the pack and to be a presence there. if they were without their leaders, rusalka would be weaker than ever. he did not wish for rosalyn and erzulie’s children to be at risk of any harm. he did not know the full extent of what his mother had done at the borders of easthollow, or if they would seek revenge. illidan had no idea what had happened. he had only vercingetorix’s word.

wandering further than he had planned, the young man paused to step into a dark wood. he had thought to hunt in order to keep his pace. there had been no signs of caiaphas so far. the further that he traveled, the more he had started to wonder if verx had disposed of her in his own way. then, he scolded himself for thinking such things. if he could not trust the wolf he had allowed into their ranks, he had done a disservice to the pack. while he may have known better than to simply hear one side of a story, there was enough history with easthollow for illidan to fully believe that his mother would do this as a means of payback. he only hoped it wasn’t true.

a sound pulled him from his thoughts. the ghost drew his head upward and peered into the forest, searching for where it might have been coming from. it sounded as though someone was sobbing, but he could not place where they were. something about it was familiar to him. confusion etched itself onto his features and the wildling moved forward, searching instead for the individual who was hurting there. the soft touch of wind brushed through the trees and stirred the foliage overhead. illidan turned sharply at the sound of a fallen branch and locked eyes with a very familiar figure.

“maia…?”
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Illidan - June 16, 2019, 12:52 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM