Ankyra Sound You will never be alone.
Ghost
backwater peon
627 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
The man's refusal stung, and it surprised him. Oh, Reyes murmured, and had to duck almost immediately as a massive paw drifted overhead. He watched it with the same wonder as before, reaching out with his snout and sniffing a bit, frisking his tiny whiskers at the rough pad until it was out of his reach. He felt the touch of something on his haunch and spun in opposition to it, only to find another probing touch somewhere else, again and again, almost like a game.

I don't think you will, the man commented, and for a second Reyes had forgotten the context of the conversation and paused, tilting his head. He remembered when a burning heat flooded his face - and his scowl deepened, becoming something more than just a mimicry of his mother. The boy was a little agitated from the game, but he was made more furious because of the man's assertion. I'll be big! I be bigger than you! He claimed, lunging towards the man's chest defiantly, only to collide with him and be deflected with ease.

He spent a few moments gathering himself against the sand, and once he was up again he was tense and frowning.

Messages In This Thread
You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 23, 2019, 12:11 AM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Vengeance - June 23, 2019, 06:52 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 23, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Vengeance - June 23, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - June 23, 2019, 07:26 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Vengeance - June 23, 2019, 07:37 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 02, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Vengeance - July 07, 2019, 06:54 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 07, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Vengeance - July 07, 2019, 07:23 PM
RE: You will never be alone. - by Reyes (Ghost) - July 07, 2019, 07:34 PM