Whitefish River I wish I found some chords in an order that is new
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
<3 Last post from me too.

A two day trip, hrm. It is longer than Evergreen expects, but alas, it is good to have allies that stretch across the valley, so the Count is not put off by the travel required—Easthollow, after all, is far from their reach and yet, they are close to the family. His round ears perk in interest, however, as Kavik relays them information once unknown to the bear; he used to lead just next door… and they had been chased.

He glances towards the roan Constable, eyebrows furrowing in concern. Perhaps his pick had not been so safe after all, if there are known dangers lurking just beyond their borders. Still, Evergreen is determined to fight, or move, if it came down to it. Thank you for your warning, sir Kavik. We will be cautious and be prepared. A warning and proper preparations can make all the difference.

We will visit soon. Thank you for introducing yourself and your pack to us. It means a lot. Evergreen gives Kavik a wide grin. If you like, you can rest here with us until you’re ready to return home. Last thing he wants is for such a friendly fellow to feel as if they are kicking him out.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: I wish I found some chords in an order that is new - by Evergreen - August 17, 2019, 07:36 AM