Firestone Hot Springs viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
His glare continued, one eye furiously digging into her as his hackles twitched in his position as he took her stance as a challenge. He would fight if he had to, in order to keep his prey. It was so weak already, he wasn't about to turn tail and go hungry one more night. Tail flicking behind him in one swift, annoyed motion. He had no idea what the woman had gone through, what was in her head - he was a lone wolf after all, so was she to her perfume, and so he didn't care for her position. Not yet after all.

"I want no trouble." she finally spoke up. Hackles still raised, the glare ever piercing, only his lips relaxed in order to speek in turn. "Abandon your quest, that is my quarry." Should she voice her intention of working together, so they both may fill their bellies tonight, he would accept. Hesistantly, but it would be the right idea... if only he had the trust in her, in anyone, to offer his hand in assistance.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: viiii. i was born to fight, to rage, to war - by Rosencrantz - July 02, 2019, 02:15 PM