Whitefish River Prom Night
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Silence stretches between them—Eve frozen stiff where he is at the roan Constable’s side. Of course, the newbie of Easthollow had eyes on Ira. Anyone would be daft to ignore her beauty, and the dedication she has to her duties. He could say the same about Greyback, too, and the majority—if not all—of Easthollow’s members.

Never did he think he could actually stand a chance at standing side-by-side to them, however. Being a leader with Ira had already been a far off dream that became a reality, yet… more?

His head spins. And he feels almost nauseous with the way his anxiety stirs from it’s dusty depths. The awkward laugh startles the brown male enough that his shoulders jump. She leans away from them. A cold distance replacing what was once warm. Mismatched eyes widen, unable to resist staring at Ira in surprise.

“But of course, that’s just… that’s just absurd… isn’t it?”

‘Yes,’ his mind screams, because no one would ever give someone like Evergreen a second glance. He’s not good enough. The bear turns his gaze to his feet, eyes relaxing until they’re suspiciously soft and way too empty. The smile that graces his lips does not reach them.

Is it… He whispers. Haha, yeah… I guess you’re right. Eve lifts his head, his eyes closed and he beams—jaw tense with his grin.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
Prom Night - by Ira - July 08, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: Prom Night - by Evergreen - July 13, 2019, 11:42 AM
RE: Prom Night - by Ira - July 13, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Evergreen - July 17, 2019, 12:02 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Ira - July 17, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Evergreen - July 27, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Ira - July 28, 2019, 12:26 AM
RE: Prom Night - by Evergreen - July 28, 2019, 02:47 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Ira - July 28, 2019, 10:32 PM
RE: Prom Night - by Evergreen - September 14, 2019, 03:47 AM