Blacktail Deer Plateau Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea
I'M JUST A BELIEVER THAT THINGS WILL GET BETTER
i don't wanna let it go
566 Posts
Ooc — mista
Last post from me! I’d be down for another thread if you’re interested though :)

Although the stars and natural beauty are not Eve’s passions, the bear understands her—his sister, Thistle, and his uncle, Kaisyn, were in tune with the naturalist paths… and there are a few in Kaistleoki’s gates that he is certain follow the same interest.

They are, he says with a serene smile. I wish I knew more about them. Maybe you could teach me what you’ve learned. Stories to tell the pack would be wonderful, and he could see Agana in that position if she desired. Although perhaps Eve has the wrong impression of her.

Alas, he, too, understand the need to ponder such life altering decisions. The Count gives a nod of his head following her words. Uh, yeah, of course. Take your time, and if you’re interested in staying with us, we’re just by the River. Give us a shout at the borders and a member will be with you shortly.

Speaking of, he need not dally too long, and get back to his search—even if the distraction was very appreciated. Well, uh, I gotta get back to it… It was nice meeting you, Miss Agana, and I hope to see you around again. Take care. ‘Please stay safe.’ And with that, Eve takes his exit.
Working on wrapping up current threads!
Messages In This Thread
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 03, 2019, 06:15 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Evergreen - September 04, 2019, 10:22 PM
RE: Well I crossed the river, fell into the sea - by Agana - September 05, 2019, 05:14 AM