Lost Creek Hollow We're moving to
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She paused, sniffing at a bush.  A fox had brushed by it at some point, but the scent was several days old.  It was unlikely they'd find it lurking about right here, but that did mean something for later..  

He certainly had a different approach than her own children, but perhaps that was because she didn't give them too much choice to at least get the basics under their belt.  It depends.  Just about anyone will fight for their own survival, certainly.  I'd imagine if something about it just feels wrong, perhaps there is something better for you to focus on.  It's my family's calling, it always seemed right to me -- but I wouldn't want to be a healer, it's not my thing.  And Arbiter certainly was lacking in the bedside manner for it -- she'd be much more like Scrooge if someone she considered undeserving asked her for help.

But back to patrols.  At a minimum, I try to do a little each day.  It would be a lot to cover the whole territory in just one.  If you could then the territory might be too small for a whole pack.  As long as it's obvious the borders are recently tended, the scents left by everyone who patrols will layer together and prove the pack is strong.  She paused, then pointed her nose back to the bush, And you must follow up on what you find.  Foxes in the area, the nearest cache should be checked.  Then away, towards the interior.  Obviously not now, though, but soon.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
We're moving to - by Arbiter - August 11, 2019, 05:05 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Pheiros - August 13, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Arbiter - August 14, 2019, 09:59 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Pheiros - August 20, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Arbiter - August 28, 2019, 01:20 AM
RE: We're moving to - by Pheiros - September 03, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Arbiter - September 03, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Pheiros - September 17, 2019, 05:23 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Arbiter - October 06, 2019, 02:30 AM
RE: We're moving to - by Pheiros - October 30, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: We're moving to - by Arbiter - November 10, 2019, 02:57 PM