Lost Creek Hollow no grave can hold my body down
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
She nodded, waving her tail once or twice.  These were the sorts she understood, and so she motioned that he could cross the border into the pack.  Then you will be in good company.  I think you'll find there isn't a shortage of hunting companions or sparring partners here.  She continued to muse, And my children are to an age where their lessons on those subjects are useful as well, but don't feel obligated to teach.  If someone wasn't into it, she'd rather they just.. Not.  Her bull-headed children weren't exactly the easiest students at times.

They were kind of missing the more intellectual, non-fighty sorts.  The pack seemed to have especially bad luck with keeping healers around, but at least they were close enough to Easthollow that they could pool resources as necessary.  Theoretically.  Unless their healers ran off too.  Beyond that?  Probably not too important.  Hunting and defending their territory guaranteed their continued existence.  Beyond that was extra.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - August 22, 2019, 07:05 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - August 22, 2019, 11:20 PM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - September 04, 2019, 05:41 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - September 04, 2019, 11:59 PM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Kentoc - September 09, 2019, 10:57 AM
RE: no grave can hold my body down - by Arbiter - September 11, 2019, 11:21 PM