Sun Mote Copse Is It Easy to Be Young
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Elfie did not have to look far for Eljay. In fact, he found him sooner than he had come up with the right and proper things to say and, when he realized this, it was too late to turn around and run in order to buy more time. He bit his lip and furrowed his brow, fighting the inner struggle, but, when his father acknowledged him, he decided to go with the flow. No stopping it now.

After all of the hurtful things he had said and done to Eljay, Elfie was confused seeing that this had not really changed the fact that he was his father's son and that he loved his boy as good as he could. Even now. There was no resentment, no anger or hate in his eyes, just sadness and for some reason it was harder to bear than any of the above. It did not let him justify the way he had treated Eljay. Quite the contrary - he suddenly did not feel worthy of that love, even if he had previously tried so hard to convince himself that he did not need it at all. 

"Hi," he returned the greeting. "I came to tell you that I am going to Asterism Grove to stay there," forever? he thought and then added, "for few months. Towhee has agreed to train me as a mercenary. I am leaving today, I just wanted you to know."
Messages In This Thread
Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 02, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 03, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 03, 2019, 07:07 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 16, 2019, 01:44 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 17, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - October 21, 2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - October 23, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - November 01, 2019, 05:32 AM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Merlin - November 01, 2019, 02:48 PM
RE: Is It Easy to Be Young - by Eljay - November 07, 2019, 01:54 AM