Stone Circle You're very tall, you're very handsome.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She waited there along the edge of the territory, aware of the border and mindful of it. She thought of calling out with her voice - perhaps a song - but opted not to, as she enjoyed the peaceful calm around her. Still, Ibis was eager to reunite with her few friends among the wolves of Easthollow; she wondered what sort of things they had been up to, if Korei Julia had found any new and beautiful flowers since their last meeting, or if Ira had fought any particularly powerful creatures. She had forgotten that the warrior woman had moved on to Kaistleoki and was too invigorated by the thought of seeing friendly faces to think things through.

And then she saw a figure. They were dark, not so dark as to be a shadow though, and warm, although they appeared to take notice of her and turn around. Before they could get far Ibis slipped a little bit closer to the borders (perhaps even across them in her zeal) and called to the wolf: Hello! Excuse me! Hi! It felt like the stranger did not want to be there, that perhaps they would have rather retreated to the core of the territory rather than deal with an enthusiastic girl, which made Ibis a little bit worried. Still, she waved her tail like a truce banner and said, Sorry, I don't mean to disturb your duties -- I was looking for Korei Julia, or Ira, have you seen them?
Messages In This Thread
You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 02, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 15, 2019, 03:53 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Ibis (Ghost) - October 17, 2019, 01:39 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - October 30, 2019, 08:21 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Hieronymous - November 06, 2019, 05:04 PM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 12, 2019, 03:14 AM
RE: You're very tall, you're very handsome. - by Laurel - November 19, 2019, 07:28 AM