Kintla Flatlands Moon Light
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Torn between caution and her natural nature to help, to rejoice at the thought of even a temporary companion; she took a slight step back to allow room between them still, the more the merrier so long as they could still hear one another. I can't be certain. She shook her head at his declaration of "not wanting to hurt her".

Reiko. Her voice cracks for a brief moment as she introduces herself at turn. Slowly but surely time was allowing the wounds to heal, it didn't help that she didn't exercise her throat either, seeing as she has been avoiding everyone she came across lately.

Neither am I. I spent a lot of time by a river, in a pack. This is my first time away. I'm sorry, I'm not much help.
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Moon Light - by Ludovic - October 16, 2019, 10:17 AM
RE: Moon Light - by Reiko - October 16, 2019, 09:28 PM
RE: Moon Light - by Ludovic - October 19, 2019, 04:46 AM
RE: Moon Light - by Reiko - October 19, 2019, 02:33 PM
RE: Moon Light - by Ludovic - October 25, 2019, 05:33 AM
RE: Moon Light - by Reiko - November 07, 2019, 12:53 PM