Broken Antler Fen the anger in her soul
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
no worries! thanks for joining! <3

to praimfaya's surprise, henwen joins her, sliding up to her side upon the borders. from what praimfaya has seen — though it is true that she has spent a lot of time outside of her own borders recruiting and spreading word — henwen has mostly kept to herself. this doesn't particularly bother the worlida ...it was how her'd mother been as well. hello henwen, praimfaya greets the woman who was roangeda's first and blodreina's last recruit with a small smile and a friendly wag of her tail.

well, i think. praimfaya concludes. roangeda was growing and things were falling into place remarkably well given that she, a child ( a fact she must remind herself of regularly ) has been at its helm and its driving force. regardless of what anyone else might say, this only solidifies praimfaya's belief that she is a true commander, despite her mother's status among their people as natrona. there's the matter of the pack across lake rodney from us, praimfaya admits after a few beats, her lips pressing into a terse line as she peers in that direction.

a leader of moonspear warned me to be careful of them. i suppose, given that, they are not the welcoming sort. and that was fine. neither was roangeda, to be fair. which means when i go to speak with their leader that i must tread carefully. but she would not go alone. she would bring dacio, aleks or ingram with her. or perhaps all three, if these wolves were to be seen as a threat.

how are you settling in? praimfaya asks henwen then, eager to shift the conversation off of her own contemplations.
Messages In This Thread
the anger in her soul - by RIP Praimfaya - October 18, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: the anger in her soul - by Henwen - October 25, 2019, 09:49 AM
RE: the anger in her soul - by RIP Praimfaya - October 26, 2019, 04:00 AM