Thunder Dome When my time comes around Lay me gently in the cold dark earth
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Private 
35°, currently it is snowing and set during the afternoon. Located in sunspire mountains, cantatis cavern | tagging: @Morningstar

Ever since joining Rusalka, Rosencrantz missed one thing. Solitaridy. Slowly, like a fish getting accustomed to its new tank through the bag, he was acclimating himself to the group of individuals that surrounded him once more. They were different than the ragtag group of Aristos, but still, their sheer numbers were dizzying.

Climbing the mountain he found within it a haven. A cavern with lush greenery, a rest from the bombardment of the ash that fell from the skies. Here he could shake loose his fur and allow himself to be clean for a moment. For hours he remained, indulging in the silence and solitude in order to feel that neutrality once more. 

He wouldn't be here much longer - the borders of Rusalka needed more to protect it, to keep an eye on it, with the one eye he had left to give - but for now, he lingered... until the tug of work would bring him back home again.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
When my time comes around Lay me gently in the cold dark earth - by Rosencrantz - October 23, 2019, 02:55 PM