Broken Antler Fen they are mine and i am theirs
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
happy official founding day! you only need to post once in this thread — i'll just keep this open until everyone's had a chance to reply to it — but there's no rush! i know some of your joining threads are still on-going but y'all can go ahead and reply to this. <3 edit. pp'd catalina's howl with alyssa's permission.

it is early morning when praimfaya makes her rounds on the borders — established and strong with the scents of those that have pledged themselves to her, to the idea that had been born of her mother's desire to see praimfaya to her birthright. pride swells beneath her breast as she moves along the borders, twinged even as it was by the sorrow that blodreina was not here to see what was accomplished. an impossible idea that praimfaya and those pledged to her have seen to reality. it gives praimfaya strength amidst her pride, it motivates her. to train, to become the commander that they all deserved for her to be. to be the commander blodreina had wanted her to be.

roangeda was an idea finally given life and it was time to make this theirs. to enjoy the fruits of their tireless labor. her steps slow and the worlida casts a look out at the cresting sunglow painting the horizon as it dances and chases the shadows of night, tips her head back and officially stakes their claim, hoping that the kru gathered: @Dacio, @Ingram, @Opalia, @Aleks, @Henwen, @Catalina and @Evermore would join her in song.

it is not long before she hears catalina's song join her's in the distance, sure to be followed by others.
Messages In This Thread
they are mine and i am theirs - by RIP Praimfaya - October 30, 2019, 09:33 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Aleks - October 30, 2019, 01:36 PM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Dacio - October 31, 2019, 04:55 AM
RE: they are mine and i am theirs - by Opalia - November 02, 2019, 12:39 AM