Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
31°, currently it is clear and set during the day. Located in Rising Sun Valley, emberwood | ooc notes: ima snag this one

Though this place did not feel like home, she knew only two individuals and even they, she knew them very little of them. She was growing fond of @Sativa, and eventually, maybe she would see her as a family more so than just a traveling companion... But for now, her heart grew heavier, lonelier as days went on. At least she had a place to sleep, a new growing pack once again that she would help build as much as she could. But as much as she tried to muster as much gusto as she did for Kaistleoki, it simply didn't feel the same.

For now, she wandered the woods. The beautiful white aspen trees and their fiery yellow leaves were enough to distract her from her thoughts. With winter approaching, she could only imagine what the trees would look like caped in the soft alabaster stuff. Though she was alone for the time being, across from her, Ibis was approaching. Softly smiling, Reiko chose to approach. She was one of the two Reiko was at least somewhat familiar with. Greetings lady Ibis. Are you familiarizing yourself with the white woods as well?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM