Emberwood Every time you smile, I smile.
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Flowers... Unfortunately, it would be tough to have a permanent trail of flowers... but perhaps Reiko could do something about it in the springtime. She had already successfully transferred plants from one place to the next, she could do the same with flowers all around Uaine Gorsedd territory - unless Okeanos had found his way to Ibis earlier than that.

Hmm... I might have an idea with that. She pondered the thought. She had always been the creative type, to come up with some kind of uncouth method to some kind of madness, maybe she could find a way for some kind of permanent flowers to mark the lands as breadcrumbs for the lost brother. I can't guarantee it working, but I'm curious myself. Pursing her lips, she had that twinkle in her eye return for a moment as she forgot about the anxiety and gloom that crushed her spirits, and allowed that childish imagination to run free once again.

Thank you for your company Ibis, but I might take my leave to see if I can put this dream into a reality. 

We can end it if you'd like! Makes a complete packthread!
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 06:55 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 14, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 14, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 19, 2019, 12:53 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 19, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 24, 2019, 05:50 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 04:52 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 25, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Reiko - November 25, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: Every time you smile, I smile. - by Ibis (Ghost) - November 26, 2019, 12:42 PM